Compare Our Competitor' Product
Typical canvas prints are made for speed. The front might look OK, but look at the back:
- Wrapping only goes half way around the frame.
- Random & excessive stapling.
- Bar codes on the canvas edge should be cut off.
- Ugly, carelessly folded corners.
- Loose ends everywhere.
Zno's canvases are hand folded by trained craftsmen in the correct traditional way.
- Wrapping goes around the full edge of the frame.
- Staples are placed exactly where they are needed.
- The canvas is clean cut with no extraneous items.
- All corners are carefully glued and squared away.
- Everything is in its place with no loose ends or unevenness.
For the same money, the choice is obvious.